Monday, August 8

30 for 30 for real- duck


- Duck (Crystal)

I know I've started the 30 for 30 during winter of last year somewhere and somehow, the 2nd time fizzled. Now, I have more of a reason to give it another go. You see, I'm remodeling my house, one room at a time. In order to make room, I have to tear out my closet. Meaning: throw away/donate old clothes, pack everything up, and leave a 4 foot wide space for both Thomas and me to share for a few months. I've already whittled down my shoes that's a fo-sho. Now it's down to my clothing.

Here are my items, with (2) left out as wildcards:

TOPS: (7)
  1. - blue top w/black flower sequin
  2. - 3/4" sleeve blue
  3. - 3/4" sleeve white
  4. - tan puff sleeve
  5. - mini purple turtleneck
  6. - ivory shirt with flower trim
  7. - turquoise ruffle shirt
CARDIGANS: (3)
  1. CA
  2. RDI- grey braid knot
  3. CARDI- white music note
  4. CARDI- J.Crew pink/grey
DRESSES: (5)
  1. DRESS- red/black/white mosaic
  2. DRESS- brown polka dot baby doll
  3. DRESS- ivory
  4. DRESS- purple print casual
  5. DRESS- black Loft

SKIRTS: (3)
  1. SKIRT- black pencil
  2. SKIRT- teal/white polka dot skirt
  3. SKIRT- Calvin Klein white, snake-skin print skirt

BOTTOMS: (5)
  1. BTM- tan pants
  2. BTM- skinny forest green jeans
  3. BTM- normal jeans
  4. BTM- black MC Hammer shorts (YEAH!)
  5. BTM- khaki capris
SHOES: (6)
  1. SHOES- vintage white ankle boots
  2. SHOES- black heels
  3. SHOES- white flower flip flops
  4. SHOES- brown leather flats
  5. SHOES- pewter wedge flip flops
  6. SHOES- red heels
Here are my rules: I pick my 30 items, but if I wear an item not on this list, I forfeit an item I haven't worn yet. Capiche? Hence the arduous labeling system. I'll be Ctl+C and Ctl+V'ing a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment