Sunday, August 7

thow shalt not covet...



Oh, SJP. So charming and so quirky in SATC, how can you not love her? I think I loved that show because it had imperfections, but I hate these kinds of ad campaigns. 'if you buy this special perfume, you will be validated and so much more awesome that other people will want to be you!'.

Honestly- I read through blogs and magazines filled with images of beauty and perfection and usually do feel the green monster inside of me grow. Instead of bringing inspiration into my life, I bring jealousy. I want that perfect outfit, that perfect life. But even if you obtain all those 'things' that you want, it's up to you to DO something with it.

So here's to less coveting and more inspiration in life!
(and here are some shoes I neeeed am inspired by)




Cheers,
oli


No comments:

Post a Comment