Monday, August 8

Duck: Outfit 1

No, my outfit isn't posted here yet, but I've included inspiration. Cute DIY lace bow.

Outfit #1:
  1. CARDI- J.Crew pink/grey, over black lace tank. Tucked in.
  2. SKIRT- teal/white polka dot. High-waisted.
    1. SHOES- vintage white ankle boots
  3. Brown belt
    Sea pearls necklace

I like this one!

This Week's Outfits: (Depends)
8.9 Tomorrow's outfit: tan pants, grey knot cardi, brown leather flats, turquoise shirt, teal belt
8.10: White pencil skirt, blue top, black belt,
8.11: Polka dot dress over white/blue skirt, big brown/black belt, flats, grey cardi
8.12: Tan pants, J.Crew cardi, brown tank, BALLER!

Weekend, mother lovers!
8.13: MC Hammer shorts, white ankle boots, ivory flower shirt. Black flower or bow pin accessories- bracelet, necklace. High ponytail, red bow.
8.14: Forest green skinnies, J.Crew cardi,

WTF Combos for the Future:
These I just glanced over to my list and the first thing my eye falls on the categories goes into my Wildcare outfit. I may have to incorporate these results somewhere down the line. I'm going to try the weekend.

WTF1: J.Crew cardi, white skirt, brown polka dot dress, red heels, turquoise ruffle
WTF2: Black heels, blue flower top, white music note cardi, skinnies
WTF3: red mosaic dress, grey cardi, white ankle boots

No comments:

Post a Comment